One-Page Marketing Plan: Ways of Organizing It Properly
It is a mistake to think that only students who major in marketing and economics can be asked to write a one-page marketing plan or its extended version. Today many future nurses and other specialists browse the Internet to find a good personal marketing plan essay example. The explanation is simple: you can advertise and promote not only a certain product but also yourself.
Still, this written assignment is not an easy task. To get high grades for the academic paper the student needs to figure out what type of plan they are asked to present and how this paper should be structured.
In this article, prepared by our team of professional writers, you will find a clear explanation of both types of marketing planning and the steps one needs to take to write this paper. You will also learn where to look for help when in need of an individually written academic paper.
Marketing Plan Definition
This written document is a subtype of a business report, where the author needs to highlight and briefly discuss how a certain product will be marketed to clients during a specific period of time. The plan can be designed for the upcoming month, quarter, or one year. The following are the standard elements that make up a traditional marketing scheme:
- a brief synopsis of the main advertising and marketing goals of your company, business, or organization;
- a short description of the current marketing position of your organization;
- a timeline for specific tasks related to your strategic marketing plan;
- the main indicators of business performance to be considered and monitored;
- the description of the customers’ needs as well as the target market of your business.
To present a good plan, the student needs to think critically. A careful analysis of the company and the market are required. Be sure to ask yourself what your company’s current situation is. Who are your target consumers? What are your short-term and long-term goals? How much will your strategy cost? What commercialization tactics are the most appropriate to achieve your goals? A helpful tip: be sure to set smart goals and base your strategy on credible and careful research.
What Is a Personal Marketing Plan?
Often when students hear the word “marketing,” they associate it with the process of advertising a specific company’s products or services (or the very company as a whole). However, what about the term “personal marketing?” In this case, the person is meant to market themselves as a brand.
If you want to get more details about personal marketing, take a minute and pay attention to a deeper and more careful exploration of the presidential campaigns during the elections. To analyze some good examples of contemporary personal marketing strategies, you can think of such politicians as Donald Trump and Joe Biden. To become presidents, both candidates carefully studied their target audience in great detail, and thus they knew what to say and how to sell themselves to their audience. They placed more emphasis on their personality as the core product they could offer to the audience. Overall, they managed to use it to their own advantage.
If you are thinking about your own career at this very moment, please be sure that you can use the same approach when it comes to creating your own brand. Sometimes what matters most is your sincerity and openness to your audience.
The Major Components of a Marketing Plan
Even if you think so far that you will not need a marketing plan, it is better to learn the principles and features of writing marketing steps in advance. Now you may not be looking for a job but who knows what will happen in a few weeks or months? It is better to be ready to sell yourself.
Becoming aware of the marketing plan features will help you create your image of a worker and brand yourself. These principles will enable you to market yourself successfully.
Therefore, do not wait for the perfect moment and start working on your personal marketing brand right now.
Steps to Write Your Marketing Plan
Regardless of the type of business plan you have to write, you need to be aware of its components and the mode of organization. Even if it is a one-page marketing plan, do not underestimate its importance and get to know its components and features.
If you are to write a marketing strategy, you need to know where to start. As such, get to know the organizational and structural elements and steps. A successful marketing plan will definitely have to focus on your skills, the goals you plan to achieve, and the timeline (or schedule). Depending on the marketing plan type, the structural elements may vary.
- Your skills. Please provide a detailed and comprehensive description of your skills, abilities, and talents. Put a particular emphasis on the qualifications and professional interests and experience. If you are not sure how to better market yourself, search for some samples online, particularly on LinkedIn. If you have a lot to tell about yourself, try to make the skills and experience relevant to the area or the position you are applying for or are currently working in. Moreover, you need to keep account of all your strengths and weaknesses so that you are aware of how to market them in the best light.
- Your goals. Outline what you intend to accomplish. The goals and aims vary from person to person, so be sure you maintain your individuality. Decide for yourself what you wish more: to get a promotion or to find a better job, to launch a new business, or to apply for a business school? Once you have identified what goals work for you best, be sure to formulate your mission statement, which should clearly define your core professional aims and objectives.
- Timeline. The plan should be limited in time, so be sure to indicate a specific timeline for it. If you are seeking a job, be sure you indicate how soon you can start working when being hired. If you are available to take up the position immediately, please mention it. In case you are still employed but just plan to resign soon, specify when you will be able to take up the position if you are accepted.
- Finally, it is advisable to research your career prospects with advertising media. You will most probably have to use social media ads. This research will help you to know what to expect and how to adjust your personal plan to succeed in writing a personal marketing plan.
How to Write a 1-Page Marketing Plan?
- Present your service or product in one sentence. Explain the usefulness or benefit it provides to its users. Indicate the time period to be covered.
- Indicate a specific target market/your niche. What people are you going to influence with your strategy? Of course, it is recommended not to choose a broad audience as in this case quantity will dominate over quality. And vise versa, once you determine a certain target market, you can rest assured that the audience is interested in the product/service you offer.
- Indicate how your service or product differs from what your competitors offer. Your product/service should provide better benefits to your clients compared to those of your competitors.
- Evaluate your clients. Detect the attributes they have that may be decisive for marketing. Check geographical clustering and demographics, for example.
- Coin a message that is meant to get a response in your niche market. At this stage, it may seem as if you are penetrating the minds of people.
- Outline the marketing strategy. Choose the marketing tactics that will help you to reach your goals. Explain how you plan to use them.
- Outline special pricing and offers you are going to use during your campaign.
- Indicate the headlines you plan to use during your campaign.
- Indicate the channels of promotion you plan to exploit. You may want to use social media, e-mail, or inbound marketing. You may opt for lead capturing. Then, you will need to follow up on the leads and nurture them. This involves interaction and attracting the attention of the audience. Mention when your messages will run. Be concise.
- Predict the profit and loss of your product or service during the set period.
- Indicate how the results will be measured. Which medium turned out to be effective and how did each client learn about your product?
- Summarize your plan.
assignments and forget about deadlines
The presented guidelines will definitely help you to create a good marketing plan. Still, if you feel that the Muse Calliope has abandoned you while the deadline is fast approaching, do not hesitate to turn to professional writers for help.
Buy Your Personal Marketing Plan from Professional Writers
In case you need a personal marketing plan essay example to create your own paper, you may use the sample found online. Still, the best option is to buy marketing plan essay from an expert writer. For this purpose, you need to use a reliable online writing platform such as Writing-Service.org. Our company hires only the best candidates with solid experience in academic writing and a degree in a specific field of knowledge. Every employee takes several tests to prove that they can write original academic texts adhering to specific instructions. Also, we have taken the following steps to ensure the high quality of the custom written papers:
- Our agents find an appropriate specialist for every order, depending on the academic field and the topic of the paper to be written. This way, your paper will be written by an expert; it will contain original ideas and the content will be meaningful.
- We run yearly training seminars for our writers and editors to keep them informed about the latest changes in citation styles and other peculiarities of academic writing.
- We use specifically designed plagiarism detection tools to make sure every essay is original.
- Our editors check every custom paper before it is passed to the client. The work must meet all the requirements and be flawless in terms of content and grammar.
- We deliver every written work according to the deadline. When filling out the order form on our website you need to indicate the deadline. This deadline is the time when your custom document will be uploaded to your account. In addition, there is a possibility to change the deadline later on. Still, you will have to pay for early delivery.
- We never pass the information you indicate when filling out the order form to any other companies or people. Our cooperation is always kept secret.
- Our agents work day and night to answer all of our customers’ questions immediately. In case you do not know how to place an order or have some questions or requests, use Live Chat, phone, or e-mail to contact our customer support team.
- We understand that custom writing is an art so each order should be treated individually. We give every customer the possibility to communicate with the writer directly and to ask for a free revision 48 hours after the deadline. This way, the client can be constantly informed about the progress made and ask the writer to make some corrections in case the final version contains some inconsistencies.
In addition, every client can choose to work with a preferred writer. So, if you are assigned to create a substantial project containing several separate assignments/papers, you can ask a specific expert to write all those parts. Remember the ID of the writer whose work you like the most and indicate this ID number in the order form. The chosen specialist will be informed about the request to work on your orders.
We have put every effort to make it easy for you to order papers on our custom writing platform. The quality of the papers we deliver speaks for itself. In case you buy your one-page marketing plan from us, you will never regret it.